His research interest is in system security, spanning across IoT security, trusted computing technologies and secure machine learning systems. His current research focuses on protecting the privacy of machine learning models on mobile devices.
Thesis Committee Members
- Long Lu (advisor), Northeastern University
- Engin Kirda, Northeastern University
- Guevara Noubir, Northeastern University
- Somesh Jha (external), University of Wisconsin-Madison. Resume is here
Justification of the Choice of the Committee by Advisor(Long Lu)
- Prof. Engin Kirda has rich experience in system security on both side of attack and defense.
- Prof. Guevara Noubir is an expert of embedded and mobile system security.
- Prof. Somesh Jha’s research is focused on adversarial machine learning and is at a good position to evaluate Zhichuang’s proposed research of ML model privacy on mobile devices.